Melboune, the capital coastal city; a great attraction for tourists. I am going to introduce you to the top five places in Melbourne that should never be missed. You need to take a week-long tour to Melbourne to enjoy its full beauty.
- Eureka Skydeck 88 is the highest and most beautiful building in Melbourne and indeed the best start for your tour in the city. The highest peak of this tower lies on 88th floor and provides its admirers the best ever scenery with a 360° view around the city. It is located on 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank in Melbourne.
- The Melbourne cricket ground referred to as MCG, is the historic place in itself as it has conducted a great deal of exciting breath taking sports events including cricket world cup, Olympics, commonwealth games and many more. If you visit MCG you are sure to find a very interesting event in place. Nonetheless blockbuster celebrity concerts are scheduled here. So for sure you won’t have a boring trip to MCG. It is located at Yarra Park, Jolimont in Melbourne.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral is located in the heart of the city near MCG at Corner of Gisborne St. & Cathedral place in Melbourne with its mesmerizing beauty and grandiloquent building.St. Patrick’s Cathedral is constructed in Gothic architectural style. It was mainly erected for the people following Catholic Archdioceses faithas a place of worship. But as the building has a great attraction for the tourists as well,the entrance to the cathedral is free. So you can go there and enjoy serene time away from the noisy city.
- Melbourne Royal Botanic Gardens are located in the birdwood Ave, South Yarra in Melbourne presenting a great diversity of plants fashioned beautifully around and blooming flowers in every season. The great vastness of Melbourne Royal Botanic gardens spreads over 50,000 hectares presenting picturesque beauty and intense shade in which the visitors simply love to spend a lot of time, enjoying the royal beauty. One of the most interesting facts of the royal gardens is that it remains blooming throughout the year. It is full of different plants that can bloom through out the year. So you can enjoy the colorful greenery any time you go there.
- National Art Gallery of Victoria is one of the fantastic pieces of art at Melbourne. This gallery was initiated in 1861 and since then it has been full of masterpieces of artworkand you can enjoy a great exhibition of different types of art works there anytime. The Grand building itself is a masterpiece and its complicated, wide, and well-lighted galleries are really worth seeing. Human beings are naturally art lover and any visitor of Melbourne will not want to miss this special piece in the heart of Melbourne.
These are the top five places of Melbourne that I recommend for every tourist.