Bali offers the most romantic atmosphere for the newlywed couples. It is a perfect destination for romantic getaway. The best possible romantic things to do in Bali with your special one are:
- You can enjoy your stay in Bali and have an awesome time in the luxurious Diamond Miracle and Treatment at the Thermes Marins Spa at Jimbaran’s Ayana Resort & Spa. Enjoy the most finely & soothing champagne along with the two-hour treatment wowed with a flower bath filled with Rose Petals. Don’t miss the sunset drink & the breathtaking views at Rock Bar.
- This is especially for ladies and shopping buff. Go Shopping in Seminyak and take your partner to Monsieur Spoon along Jalan Kayu Aya for a dessert to thank you for all day, and may be hold your bag. Do try the one of the finest chocolates of France there itself. Go for the sea-side dinner at La Lucciola restaurant & have a gala time.
- If you want to spend some lonely time & be away from traffic & nuisance, and get to the lush rice paddy fields. Here you can smell and take a sip of local coffee and explore the scenic beauty of Campuhan Ridge. If it is a special occasion and you are looking for a special place, get to Moziac. Check out the menu which has the array of dishes highlighting Indonesian ingredients using French techniques.
- Adventurous couples can try horseback riding at Yeh Gangga beach & enjoy the stunning sunset. Once the sunsets you can have the candlelight dinner around the beach side accompanied by the sizzling dessert. Adventurous people can enjoy the outdoor activities like white water rafting, scuba diving, surfing, hiking & canyoning. Here you can take awesome pictures with your own GoPro camera, and show the same to your dear and near ones.
- Lovebirds can have a dream scenic helicopter ride & have an awesome view of Kuta’s windswept coastline.
- Experience the amazing craftsmanship of Bali & celebrate the fashion with bubbly locals. Locals can help you design your own matching pendants, bracelets or even wedding bands for a wearable souvenir.
- Book a private cooking class for a chance to explore the intricacies of famous Balinese cuisine.
- Getting dressed up in an authentic & traditional way is the choice of Bali. Get photographed in traditional Balinese dress & save the pictures for memory. There are plenty of souvenir shops on the Island & you can take some serious scenic shots with number of photographers on hire with world-class cameras.
- Lastly, after exploring the whole island and having fun you can spend some time staying at your own hotel & have some romantic moments. Many hotels & villas are primed for romance. The serenity of Ubud, whose properties are Bambu Indah, Como Shambhala Estate & Amandari which top of my list. The staff at Amandari is really friendly and you can get special candlelight dinner. You can have a majestic view from Bambu Indah & have the feel of the sunset.